Sunday, February 5, 2012

Flipp Audio: 1997 "Flipp" Self-Titled Advance CD

Release date: 1997
Artist: Flipp
"Flipp" Self Titled Debut CD (Advance Copy)
Label/Catalog Number: Hollywood Records #PRCD-62037-2

Track Listing:

1. I Wish I Was A Planet
2. Bleed
3. Another Boring Day
4. All In My Head
5. Schizo Boy
6. I Don't Care
7. Slag
8. Change
9. Unglued
10. My Generation
11. Half A Brain

CD viewed in jewel case with logo sticker. No cover art or insert booklet were included with advance copies of the CD.
Advanced CD w/ Sticker
(Images via NYCDreamin Archives & Grant Lindberg Collection)
The CD itself seems to come in at least two different color variations...

CD (Green background)
Flipp 'Flipp' (1997)(Advance Copy)(CD)

CD (Blue background)
Advanced CD V.2

CD insert-tray insert (front)
Flipp 'Flipp' (1997)(Advance Copy)(CD Tray Insert Front)

CD insert-tray insert (reverse and side spines)
Flipp 'Flipp' (1997)(Advance Copy)(CD Tray Insert Reverse-Side Spines)

No comments: